IPBC Global 2022
June 12-14th, 2022
Marriott Marquis Chicago, USA
Docket Navigator is proud to be a gold sponsor of IPBC Global – the event that brings together the world’s IP leaders – taking place in Chicago from June 12th-14th, 2022.
For 14 years, IPBC Global has hosted the world’s top corporate IP executives, policy experts, dealmakers, senior finance professionals and service providers for three days of unrivalled content and networking opportunities.
On Tuesday, June 14 there will be a US Patent Litigation Primer, a session that will explore key statistics and what they tell us about the state of play in the US patent litigation market. The panel will discuss:
- Who is winning – and where
- What to make of Texas – East and West
- The industries seeing the most action
Find out more and register here: https://ipbc.iam-media.com/9eR8vA?RefId=DOCKET
Other highlights on the IPBC Global 2022 agenda include:
- The IPBC Leadership Forum: How IP executives can develop institutional excellence and nurture the next generation of talent.
- The state of play: What does the global IP market look like now and how is it likely to develop?
- IP finance: Unlocking the hidden value: When and how outside financing can power IP value creation programmes.
- CIPO masterclass: Chief IP officers discuss strategic challenges of running a world class IP function.
- FRAND futures: Are solutions to the perennial controversies of SEP licensing getting any closer?