Docket Navigator is proud to announce that we are a gold sponsor of IAM’s Auto IP USA event for 2021.
Returning live to Detroit on 14 October 2021, IAM’s Auto IP USA will bring together the leading IP experts from across the automotive landscape. Through thought leadership, discussion and networking, attendees will gain insight into the IP challenges facing the market and how to effectively embrace disruption when managing IP in the auto industry.
By attending, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the building blocks for automotive IP strategies in an evolving market, from connected and autonomous vehicles to electrification.
- Understand how SEPs and FRAND licensing are affecting the auto industry throughout the supply chain.
- Learn how to maximise industry collaboration without compromising on IP protection.
- Hear from an engineering keynote what to expect from ongoing innovation in the auto industry.
- Gain insight into how to address challenges caused by generating, storing and using data.
- Network with thought leaders and IP experts from across the automotive supply chain – from the OEMs and suppliers to high-tech innovators and industry disruptors.
- Kurt Brasch, Head, Patent Transactions and External Engagement, Uber
- Michelle Gallardo, Director, Senior Counsel, Global Privacy and Compliance, Harman International
- John Geis, Assistant General Counsel, IP, American Axle & Manufacturing
- Jill Hubbard Bowman, Associate General Counsel, IP, Intel Corporation
- Milan Patel, Senior Patent Counsel, Volvo Cars
- Eric Rogers, IP Counsel and Business Development Leader, AGC Automotive Americas
- Alex Simpson, Attorney, Microsoft
- Olivia Tsai, Associate General Counsel, Cruise